Trouble Opening Your File

Trouble Opening Your File

TurboxTax 2019 did an update today and now I can't open my tax file.  The dialog box says:

We're having trouble opening your file

You can try using your back-up file instead. You'll find instructions on how to open your back-up file in the link below.

Error: 102345

Click for a Solution

Clicking the link says page not found.

Trouble Opening Your File

I can not open my file

Trouble Opening Your File

Please clarify your request for assistance. What type of file are you having issues with?

Trouble Opening Your File

2019 file from cost co

Trouble Opening Your File

Please contact support for assistance with your Costco software.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

Trouble Opening Your File

First of all Im not a new member. I did update my password for tc_stephens. I had trouble opening my turbo tax. I was able to complete it and filed the federal and did file the state but when it came to paying the filing fee,  I made a mistake saying take the fee out of the return. The prompt said that I could not do it that way and the next thing I know I could not get back into my account use a credit card to charge this fee. From that point, I have not been able to get into my account to finish up.I did talk to a lady who seemed to be paying attention, she gave me a link to update/rehabilitate my account. I filed the update, and I got a mailer-daeman message. Please help me get this situation set right. Sincerely Tim Stephens