Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 26, 2019 8:59:32 AM

sign in

I cannot sign in. I even changed my password but still can't get in. I've never had this problem before. Please help! You can contact me at [email address removed]

0 24 2746
24 Replies
Jun 26, 2019 4:52:26 PM

I am having the same problem.  I changed my password as well, but it keeps taking me back to the log in page. Please help!  You can email me at [email address removed].

Jun 29, 2019 6:11:00 PM

I am having the exact same problem. It just loops me back to the sign in page but when I try to start a new profile it says - we recognize you - just sign in. I've tried eight times at least and changed my password twice. Please assist!!

Jun 30, 2019 6:58:22 AM

Yes I also have not been able to sign in for the past two days. Is there something wrong with the website? Please fix soon!

Jun 30, 2019 11:54:52 AM

Is there something wrong with your site?  It won’t let me sign in.  I’m using correct password but it keeps bumping back to sign in page. I just want to print my 2018 tax return.  What’s up?

Jeff

Dec 16, 2019 5:15:08 AM

It will not allow me to sign in.  I am in a loop and it keeps taking me back to the sign in screen.

Dec 18, 2019 11:51:50 AM

Cannot sign in ( I see others are having same problem).  Also unable to reset password as your site will not accept my current (and correct)  password.  Please  advise me at [email address removed].  I'd like to get  started with my 2019 tax preparation.

Level 1
Dec 26, 2019 1:06:41 PM

I am also caught in the loop. Changed my password and deleted cookies. Now what?

Intuit Alumni
Jan 7, 2020 10:44:30 AM

If you cannot get into your TurboTax account with the correct password and username, try refreshing your browser.  Then, clear your cache in your browser settings and log into Turbotax. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser.

Please click the link, listed below, and follow the steps in the TurboTax FAQ, on how to clear your browser's cache. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302272  

Feb 11, 2020 11:51:52 AM

Cannot sign in using password.

Expert Alumni
Feb 11, 2020 12:07:26 PM

This link Get help signing in to your account will help to to recover your TurboTax account when your password does not work.

Feb 15, 2020 11:25:01 AM

why can i not sign in on my wifes account?  I have her username\email but all your system does is send me codes then tell me they are invalid.  This is a reoccuring problem with her account, if you cannot fix it them maybe its time to do my taxes elsewhere.

Expert Alumni
Feb 15, 2020 5:06:13 PM

Please try the steps on the TurboTax Account Recovery page.

If you still cannot access your account, you can complete this Account Recovery Form. Your request will be processed during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday). It may take up to 1 business day to be completed. 

@Eldridge00

Returning Member
Feb 26, 2020 6:51:59 PM

I can't sign in. I am in a loop and it keeps taking me back to the sign in screen. I tried clearing the cache and cookies but it still loops me to the sign in screen

Intuit Alumni
Feb 26, 2020 7:10:19 PM

@alfjen10981 Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for assistance with this loop signing in:

Why am I signed out immediately after signing in to TurboTax Online?

Returning Member
Feb 26, 2020 7:12:00 PM

I've done everything that link says to do and it still doesn't work

Intuit Alumni
Feb 28, 2020 8:50:04 AM

Please click the link below to contact Customer Support for assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

Mar 5, 2020 6:35:11 AM

I cannot sign in. Each time I get sent to a page stating that I need to update Foxfire. I've done that twice and still have claim that my site is not secured.

Expert Alumni
Mar 5, 2020 7:15:15 AM

In some instances, temporary internet files can disrupt access to secure websites. If a page fails to load or you experience difficulties signing in to your account, clear your browser's temporary internet files, including cookies, cache and browser history.  Then close and restart your browser.

Returning Member
Jul 10, 2020 11:54:25 AM

Same problem!   I would like to talk to a  person at Turbo tax.  Please call me. [phone number removed]

Employee Tax Expert
Jul 13, 2020 10:33:17 AM

Please try clearing your cookies in your browser and then log back into your TurboTax software.  Many times, this will help clear the issue and allow you to log back in. 

Instructions to clear cookies to restart TurboTax 

If you are still having issues, you can contact us for assistance using the link below.  

How do I contact TurboTax for help

Apr 12, 2021 9:29:59 PM

**bleep**ing worthless, no customer support, no call in number, sending reply code after reply code a dozen times, i can't believe i paid for this piece of **bleep**, too frustrating, I quit

Intuit Alumni
Apr 13, 2021 9:05:49 AM

The phone number can be found here @bobdimi.

Feb 25, 2022 10:14:19 AM

gewb-55c3-fxgc-hmes find my Account Jim

Intuit Alumni
Feb 25, 2022 10:47:02 AM

If you are unable to sign into your TurboTax account, please try doing a account recovery by following the instructions in the link below:

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

@skislider13