Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 12, 2019 9:53:40 AM

I need to make some changes to my tax return i already filed online. I want to e- file and an agent already said it can be fixed if i find my AGI. So now i have it and am ready for help. No one to talk to. Will you please help me.

What is a value?

0 9 773
9 Replies
Expert Alumni
Feb 12, 2019 11:52:14 AM

What do you mean by 'already filed online'? If you have already filed, then you would need to amend to make changes to it. If you chose to file by mail and didn't, then you can go back into your return and choose to efile. If this is your case, then see the directions below.

Changing from mailing to efiling in TurboTax Online

Apr 19, 2020 7:05:23 PM

I did my taxes with you guys but when I put my info in at the irs they say the info don't match any in their records. Need to talk to an agent

Apr 19, 2020 7:10:19 PM

No I applied through you guys turbo tax  you guys efiled for me. You guys said the irs accepted it. Now I can't pull up any info on it. I need to talk to customer service

Level 15
Apr 19, 2020 7:41:24 PM

For assistance, contact turboTAX support here https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

Returning Member
May 15, 2020 11:55:53 AM

My Case number is [social security number removed].  I need your assistance with my tax return

Please phone me at [phone number removed]. My name is Lisa 

Level 15
May 15, 2020 11:59:06 AM

@demerslisa wrote:

My Case number is [social security number removed].  I need your assistance with my tax return

Please phone me at [phone number removed]. My name is Lisa Demers.

This is the TurboTax user community forum, not TurboTax support.  We have no information concerning your case number and cannot call you from this forum.  This is a public forum, your phone number was removed for your protection.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

May 3, 2021 2:26:36 PM

Need to talk to some one 

May 3, 2021 2:27:46 PM

What’s a good phone number I can call 

Expert Alumni
May 3, 2021 3:50:15 PM

If you have the AGI now, you can sign into your TurboTax Online account or open your return in the desktop software and go through the FILING steps again.  This time when you go through the steps, update the 2019 AGI number.   If you have already ''filed'' but used the File by Mail option, you can use the instructions here if you have NOT mailed your return yet.  

If you need to contact a TurboTax agent, please see this link.   @Fernando520