I need to make some changes to my tax return i alr...

I need to make some changes to my tax return i already filed online. I want to e- file and an agent already said it can be fixed if i find my AGI. So now i have it and am ready for help. No one to talk to. Will you please help me.

What is a value?

What do you mean by 'already filed online'? If you have already filed, then you would need to amend to make changes to it. If you chose to file by mail and didn't, then you can go back into your return and choose to efile. If this is your case, then see the directions below.

Changing from mailing to efiling in TurboTax Online

I did my taxes with you guys but when I put my info in at the irs they say the info don't match any in their records. Need to talk to an agent

No I applied through you guys turbo tax  you guys efiled for me. You guys said the irs accepted it. Now I can't pull up any info on it. I need to talk to customer service

For assistance, contact turboTAX support here https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

My Case number is [social security number removed].  I need your assistance with my tax return

Please phone me at [phone number removed]. My name is Lisa 

@demerslisa wrote:

Please phone me at [phone number removed]. My name is Lisa Demers.

This is the TurboTax user community forum, not TurboTax support.  We have no information concerning your case number and cannot call you from this forum.  This is a public forum, your phone number was removed for your protection.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489