turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I lost one of my w2 forms. what can i do

I only have 5 hrs to file right? I don't have time to get another w2 form from my employer so what can I do? do I have an extention?
1 Reply
New Member

I lost one of my w2 forms. what can i do

  1. file an extension: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301811
  2. Work with your employer to get a copy of your W2
  3. Come back and file the proper return once you get your W2
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies