Mortgage Interest Deduction Program is Hosed

Your mortgage interest deduction programming is hosed. During 2020, I had two home with total mortgages < $600K. I refinanced both mortgages and because your software is telling me to report the loan balance at the time the loan was refinanced, the program is limiting my interest deduction to nearly 50% of what I'm eligible for. This needs to get fixed ASAP and I can't combine 1098 forms I received for the respective loans as the IRS will be expecting to match that up. Also, I have to rely on the fact that you will see this issue here because there's no mechanism to speak with anyone about this.

We are aware of the problem with the mortgage reporting and working on a fix.  To be notified of updates please enter your contact information here.

Thanks, Mary.