Thank you for coming to Ask the Experts Day – the event has now concluded
On behalf of the Experts participating, I would like to thank you for joining us. We hope you will return to the forums to share your experiences, both good and bad.
We will be hosting more Ask the Experts events in the months to come. We hope to see you then!
If you still have questions to ask, feel free to post them on the Community – we always have experts on the Community ready to help you out.
Join us on Wednesday, July 28th anytime between 9:00am and 5:00pm Pacific Time for our Ask the Experts event on Moving!
Come spend a minute, an hour, or the whole day in the TurboTax Community forums to get live answers from Tax and Financial Experts on your questions and get advice about moving, for free! There’s no limit on how many questions you can ask—we’re up for the challenge and ready to answer things like;
- What should I consider when I move to another state? Will my taxes change?
- How do I file my taxes when living overseas?
- I'm working remotely from another state. How does that work?
- Can I file a partial-year state return?
- What kind of deductions can military members take when moving? Can travel and lodging be deducted?
- How do I file more than one state return? What should I be aware of?
How The Day will work:
On July 28th, we will post a link to access the Special Event Forum where tax experts will be online and ready to tackle your tough questions and engage in real-time conversation with you. Just sign in to your TurboTax Community, account and select the blue Ask a Question button at the top of our special event forum to start a conversation!
Millions of customers come to the TurboTax Community every month—we hope that you’ll join us for this special event on July 28th.
Save the attached files to your calendar to remind you about Ask the Experts Day.
***Stay tuned for future events on the TurboTax Community!