turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

None from the 2020070 sidr

awallace8506
Returning Member

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Question; How would I know if I'm being audited for federal taxes? I filed 2/1 & accepted in 10 min. I got path message on 2/15 then on 2/16 it went back to processing & has not changed

awallace8506
Returning Member

570 is a freeze code. & It could be because you added another child.

Have you checked your transcript 

I am in the same boat. 

I filed 2/3 they were accepted that same day (2/3). I ha e yet to see any change  on the wmr. It just says it's being processed.

Please let me know if anything changes.

Following

No update here. But we are weekly updaters on thursdays 07=Thursday’s and 05=weekly and I saw an update a week ago so I anticipate an update tonight/tomorrow morning 

Mine too

Thanks 

No update for me either maybe tonight fingers crossed hope you all have a blessed day and hope we all are over this soon 

I have the same date. I also have a 570 code and they sent a letter which stated it can take up to 60 days.

Hey all,

I am just throwing this out there again...for those of you who  got a letter....do you also have the 971 code (notice sent)?

I am just wondering because I keep looking for a letter and nothing, I only have the 570 code so far.  

I think we won’t have an update till Saturday night.When i just called them they said the money should be released by the 27th

I have a 570 and I did not have the 971, but I received a letter in the mail stating that they were verifying the accuracy of my return and it could take up to 60 days. I am going to the local IRS office Monday. I have an appointment and I was told that they could verify there. I know 9 people that have gotten these letters. This is ridiculous.

I’m in a group on fb where some people never got that 970 code and only had 570 and got a letter. I however did not get a letter yet and have just 570! Also I live in Iowa and heard the letters are coming from MO and dated February 13th. I would hope I’m in the clear since MO is literally a couple of hours away and I haven’t gotten one!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies