chelseawallace25

How do I know TurboTax is processing my stimulus payment

TurboTax is not a bank, it cannot send or receive a stimulus payment.  Only the IRS controls when and if a stimulus payment is distributed.

Go to this IRS get my payment website - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

If you do not receive any other stimulus payments by January 15, 2021, then the stimulus payment for which you are eligible to receive will be entered on your 2020 federal tax return as a tax credit on Form 1040 Line 30.

The TurboTax program will ask about stimulus payments in the Federal Review section of the program.

chelseawallace25

I understand TurboTax is not sending the money, the IRS is. How ever somehow my bank account info got messed up and needed to be updated. The IRS get my payment tool is still saying not available. So how do I know I’m being sent a stimulus payment like TurboTax said I would????