Received letter CP74 saying I was successfully recertified now how much longer will it be before I get my taxes

Letter date was March 5, 2018

Although there's no way to predict when your refund will be released, and six weeks is the timeframe generally stated by the IRS for resolution of returns with this issue, the IRS is currently (March 12th) in a "non-peak" processing period, so it's quite possible that you'll receive a refund much more quickly than suggested in the notice.  

You can go to the IRS' Where's My Refund? site to check on the status of your return.