TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
14403 people found this useful

I need my 2013 AGI

Before you can e-file your 2014 federal tax return, the IRS needs to verify your identity.

One way is with your 2013 AGI (Adjusted Gross Income), which you can get from a copy of your original, unamended 2013 tax return. (The other, quicker verification method is to enter your IRS Electronic Filing PIN.)

Click the 1040 version you filed last year, and we'll show you which line contains your AGI. Which one did I file?

Form 1040

Form 1040A

Form 1040EZ

Form 1040NR

Related Information: