Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Mar 15, 2024 10:04:22 PM

When I click Edit/Add Schedule K-1 with the Free edition of Turbotax, it then asks me "Did you receive any Schedules K-1? I click "YES" and it returns to the beginning.

For this page: https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/schedule-k-1/enter-section-199a-statement-amounts-turbotax/L7GlJN2gh_US_en_US

I never get to the "Tell us about your Schedules K-1" screen.  It just loops

0 5 1697
5 Replies
Expert Alumni
Mar 17, 2024 1:43:36 PM

If you are using TurboTax Online Free or Deluxe, you will need to upgrade in order to add Schedule K-1. See this FAQ: How do I upgrade or switch to a higher version of TurboTax Online?

Returning Member
Mar 20, 2024 12:10:10 PM

Hi PatriciaV, 

I have the same issue as the first author of this post. Based on the post category, we both received above promotion from Credit Karma/Intuit. I believe K1 form should be included for us like other non-free forms because the above promotion. Any help would be appreciated? 

Also, generally I have a use TT Premier every year. For 2024, I have completed all forms except K1. 

Sanket

Expert Alumni
Mar 20, 2024 1:36:23 PM

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

Returning Member
Mar 20, 2024 5:47:56 PM

I called them. They made me restart my computer, Clear cookies and cache from current browser, try a new browser. But it did fix the issue. I think this is a technical glitch. 

Returning Member
Apr 3, 2024 12:13:20 PM

K-1 now works for CreditKarma customers