Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jan 31, 2020 9:22:07 AM

I am told I received a message but cant find any links to view messages on this site?

0 9 3775
9 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Jan 31, 2020 2:45:48 PM

Were you told you received a message from the community or a message in relation to your tax return?

Feb 3, 2020 5:59:58 AM

The CPA who helped me while filing said he would look up a state tax question I had and send me the answer since he didn't have it on hand. I received an email saying he sent me a message, but I can not find this message anywhere on the turbotax site, not even when I use the link in the email.

brendan

Intuit Alumni
Feb 3, 2020 9:05:18 AM

Try these steps to access your message:

• Clear your cache and cookies
  • Look for a notification stating that you have a message that you can click to view.
  • Look for a red box in the upper right that says Expert Help and click.
  • Look for your contact history and click, and it should show you your messages.

If these steps don't work, please reach out to Customer Service for further assistance here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/where-do-i-find-a-message-that-was-sent-by-the-tax-expert/00/814456

Level 2
Feb 12, 2022 9:57:18 AM

I received a message saying I got a $15 direct deposit or something from TurboTax hey

Intuit Alumni
Feb 12, 2022 10:08:03 AM

Please see the message posted above my @AshleyLO for assistance. If that still does not assist you, I would suggest reaching out to TurboTax customer support

@Moneyhead420

Level 1
Feb 18, 2022 8:34:03 AM

Me too, got email that agent sent a message. No where to be found! No red alert in upper right  corner, nothing anywhere.

Intuit Alumni
Feb 18, 2022 8:58:36 AM

@bingbell Your message can be found when clicking on Messages after you log in. If you still don't see it, try clearing cache and cookies and check again. To contact your expert another way, please call

Apr 26, 2022 7:09:56 PM

I can't find my message

Feb 11, 2023 8:44:04 PM

Once you upload/file your taxes, for some reason it disappears. It wasn’t until I clicked the amend button that it reappeared and I was able to access/see the notification bell.