TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Where do I enter my 403(b) contributions?

SOLVEDby TurboTax2129Updated January 13, 2023

Your contribution is reported in box 12 of your W-2 with the letter code E or BB. Because your contribution is already accounted for on your W-2, don't re-enter it in the retirement section.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads