Use the form below to submit your claim. Answer the questions as best as you can and we’ll figure out which guarantee you’re covered by.
Before you submit your claim, make sure that:
- You received an assessment notice regarding a tax return that shows the penalties and/or interest you owe
- Your contact information is current
- You filed an amended return after we fixed the error, if we asked you to do so
- For the 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee:
- For the 100% Accurate, Expert Approved Guarantee:
- You used TurboTax Live services
Submit your case for review within 60 days of the date of your first penalty assessment notice. You may want to pay the penalties and interest immediately while you wait to see if your claim is approved. If your claim is approved, we'll reimburse you for the penalties and interest incurred on the first notice you receive. You'll still be responsible for the tax you owe on the return.
You should also respond to the IRS or state tax agency (if they requested a response) as soon as possible, per your assessment notice.
Important: Answer the questions below and select Submit.
You can read the fine print at the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for TurboTax Desktop Software or the End User License Agreement for TurboTax Online. Search for accurate calculation.