The message We are having trouble validating your credit card, please try again when attempting to pay may indicate a mismatch with the information you've entered compared to what's on file with your credit card company. We check this information to make sure someone else isn't using your card fraudulently.
- Enter your credit card information manually. Don't use the autofill feature.
- Enter your credit card info exactly as you see it on your card, including any abbreviations, punctuation, or middle initials.
- Enter your address exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
- For example, if your statement lists your address as 123 Elm Street #3, don't enter 123 Elm St., No. 3.
- Double check that your phone number is the same one your credit card issuer has on file.
If problems persist:
- Contact the card issuer at the number on the back of your credit card to validate the name, phone number, and billing address on file.
- Pay your fees with a different card, if you have one. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.