You can find your direct deposit account info on your Tax Return Summary.
- Sign in to TurboTax. If you're already signed in, select Tax Home from the side menu
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and select Show
- Select 2022, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area)
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools
- Underneath Tax Tools, select Print Center
- Then select Print, save or preview this year’s return
- Now check the 2022 Federal return box and select Include government and TurboTax worksheets
- Select View or print forms
- The first page in the pop-up is your federal return summary. In the first section, you'll see the bank account info you entered for your direct deposit
The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 calendar days. You can track your refund with the Where's My Refund? tool from the IRS.