You can find your direct deposit account info on your Tax Return Summary.
- Sign in to TurboTax. If you're already signed in, select Tax Home from the side menu
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and select Show
- Select 2021, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this is just the workaround)
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools
- Underneath Tax Tools, select Print Center
- Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return
- Now check the 2021 Federal return box and select Include government and TurboTax worksheets
- Select View or print forms
- The first page in the pop-up is your federal return summary. In the first section, you'll see the bank account info you entered for your direct deposit
The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 calendar days. However, it's taking the IRS more than 21 days to issue refunds for some 2021 tax returns. You can track your refund with the Where's My Refund? tool from the IRS.