Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 15, 2021 8:57:25 AM

Is Schedule K-1 availability? States on product support page it is available. Why not till the 25th?

0 10 972
10 Replies
Level 9
Feb 16, 2021 3:06:29 PM

Which state do you need?  Federal is available.  Some states may take a little longer.  Once a state makes the form e-file ready, TurboTax will need a bit of time to update and make it ready.

Here is some further information:

Federal Individual Forms Availability (intuit.com)

State https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_states_online_individual.html

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

Select your situation to locate your 2020 form.

Keep in mind:

• When you locate your form or schedule, there will be dates for both Print and (depending on the state and the form) E-file availability. If the E-file form is listed as unsupported, the form must be printed and you'll need to mail your return.
  • Forms and schedules missing from the table aren't supported in TurboTax.

Related Information:

Level 3
Feb 18, 2021 3:57:38 PM

So I have delayed my tax filings since the K-1 is still reading not available.  When I first started to file, it said available 2/18/21.  Now it says 2/25/21.  I sure hope it doesn't continue to get delayed.....frustrating enough turbo tax is not allowing me to efile my state....wish you'd guys get it together.

Returning Member
Feb 19, 2021 11:43:18 AM

Would like to know when Schedule K will be available? Your site says it is available for both state and federal. Yet TurboTax will not update this form.

Intuit Alumni
Feb 20, 2021 3:34:07 PM

@pooha67 The form is available. What program are you using? Online version or desktop/cd version? If you need further assistance, contact customer support here.

Level 3
Feb 20, 2021 4:49:46 PM

The K1 for estates and trusts is not available until 2/25, after being reported as being available 2/28.  I hate the delays, am worried the delays will cause my refund to be delayed.  So it depends on which K 1 is needed

Level 3
Feb 20, 2021 4:50:17 PM

I mean it was supposed to be 2/18, and now it says 2/25

Returning Member
Feb 21, 2021 3:31:31 AM

I am using Premier Edition for TurboTax 2020. I purchased this disk from Amazon on January 6, 2021.

Please advise as I must get my taxes submitted by the end of the month.

Thank you,

Intuit Alumni
Feb 21, 2021 3:22:14 PM

@oaklander @pooha67 The dates for availability are subject to change by the IRS.

Federal Individual Forms Availability (intuit.com)

Returning Member
Feb 21, 2021 3:44:54 PM

The list states they are available. Yet TurboTax says Form 1040: Individual Sch K-1 Wks-Ests and Trusts Ready Soon. (Available to File by Mail) Ready Soon ((Available to E-File)

Please advise. BTW did Quicken buy TurboTax?

Intuit Alumni
Feb 22, 2021 1:30:05 PM

The schedule K-1 worksheet will be available on February 25, 2021. Please see this for more information: IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

TurboTax is a product of Intuit. Please see this for information about Intuit.