Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 2
posted Apr 21, 2020 6:47:43 AM

I fill up my inf. In irs for the stimulus check and turbo tax did not accept the payment and now have to recived tru mail when i need that the most my kids are affected

I dont understand why this have to happend when my kids need that money i call to make sure and u guys told me feel free to used and now this

0 2 271
1 Best answer
Level 2
Apr 22, 2020 9:15:45 AM

I put all my account inf. / bank account inf. To the Irs to recived my stimulus money on my turbo card after i call spoke to a costumer representive of turbotax and they told me that it was fine to used their inf. To recived the money after i was waiting a couple of day the irs told me that my bank decline to receive the stimulus check money and they have to send i check tru mail when i need that money asap for my self kids is really disappointed going tru this after turbo tax told me it was fine

2 Replies
Level 15
Apr 21, 2020 6:49:56 AM

Payment for what exactly?  TurboTax account fees?  Federal taxes owed?  State taxes owed?

Your message is a bit confusing.  What exactly is the problem you are having using TurboTax?

Level 2
Apr 22, 2020 9:15:45 AM

I put all my account inf. / bank account inf. To the Irs to recived my stimulus money on my turbo card after i call spoke to a costumer representive of turbotax and they told me that it was fine to used their inf. To recived the money after i was waiting a couple of day the irs told me that my bank decline to receive the stimulus check money and they have to send i check tru mail when i need that money asap for my self kids is really disappointed going tru this after turbo tax told me it was fine