TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Can I file a Form 9465 (Installment Agreement Request) in TurboTax?

SOLVEDby TurboTax7899Updated July 27, 2021

Yes, but only if you haven't filed your return yet.

To get to Form 9465, go through the File section of TurboTax until you reach the screen How would you like to pay your federal taxes? (You won't see this screen if you owe $0 or are getting a refund).

Then select Request an IRS installment planContinue, and follow the onscreen instructions.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads