Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Apr 9, 2023 11:16:52 AM

Electronic Submittal of Tax Return to Hawaii Fee and Software License # for the Sam's Club Download

Before filing my tax return electronically to the State of Hawaii, I recalled a note on my TurboTax premier software that the charge will be $20 charge.  However after the filing went through, I was actually billed $25 plus the State Hawaii tax.  I'm requesting a refund through Turbotax and will need, among the information that I have provided, the software license #.  

First question, can anyone confirm if the actual charge to electronically submit to Hawaii is $25 and secondly, where can I obtain the license #? I bought the downloaded, Premier version from Sam's Club. I cannot find a license # from either the emailed Sam's Club receipt, software activation key email, or from any drop down menus from using the software.

Mahalo.

0 1 136
1 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Apr 9, 2023 11:52:22 AM

Promotional pricing for e-filing early expired. The current cost to e-file your state return is $25.00 plus applicable tax. 

For assistance with locating your License Code, please see the below TurboTax Help Article.

I can't find my license code