Why can’t I print out my forms? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.80 helpful votes

Why can’t I print out my forms?

If you’re unable to print out a form, it’s because the form isn’t ready to be filed yet. The form isn’t ready for one of the following reasons:

• The IRS (for federal returns) or your state (for state returns) is still working on finalizing the form.
  • The IRS (for federal returns) or your state (for state returns) recently finalized the form, and we're working on adding the form to TurboTax.

We recommend that you sign up within TurboTax to be notified when your form is ready. When you try to print a form that's not available yet, you'll get a message with the option to sign up.

In the past, we’ve allowed users to print out a preview of their non-final forms and marked the forms with “DO NOT FILE” or “DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL.” However, some users still filed these forms with the government. As a result, we no longer allow users to print out non-final forms.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post