Retirement tax questions

@vikesfan @xmasbaby0 

The Question may have been part of the "Guide Me" interview

In no way does that stop you from dealing with the various income items, deductions, credits etc, as long as you carefully go thru the full set of software menus .  (especially if you get out of the "Guide Me" ).   Even if you said NO to having Interest or Investment or Retirement Income in that Guide Me set, you can go back to that page at any time before you actually file, to add in Any & All income items you may have from the full menu...and then go thru the various credits and deductions too...

IF you don't see the full menu of income items below the top box of what you have entered already, you may be in Guide Me mode.    Get out of that and find everything you need  to enter (in the "Personal" income section for you SE users).  These pictures are from "Premier" , your SE Version has some different tabs at the top, but the rest should be similar:

#02_OnlineMenuWages.png

#04_OnlineMenuWages.png

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*