After you file

The IRS and state do not send notification emails when they make a deposit of your refunds. Have you checked the status of it on the IRS's and your state's websites to see if they have given you deposit dates? 

If you have successfully filed and your return status shows as accepted in TurboTax, you will need to check their websites to track the status of your refund. They will provide the most up to date status for you there. The date on the TurboTax tracker is only an estimated date; not the exact date. Only the iRS and your state can provide you with an exact date.

They do not send any updates about your return or refund to TurboTax after they accept your return. Once they process the return and approve your refund, they will update the status with a deposit (or check mailed) date for you, on their website. TurboTax does not distribute refunds, only the IRS or your state tax agency can legally do so.

You can use the IRS Where's My Refund site for the latest status on your federal tax refund.

And you can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check status of state tax refund. Choose your state here How do I track my state refund? and it will give you steps to track the status. Processing times vary from state to state. Some states have noted they may take up to 90 days or longer to process returns and issue refunds.