- Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)
- Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
- In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
- Select Print Center.
- Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2017 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
- Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.
NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. This also allows you to print ALL the forms and worksheets.
If you are using the Add a State method of accessing edits to your turbotax after selecting paper filing (which locks you out), don't do this, otherwise the add a state method no longer works, and you only have the 'Amend' option after add a state then.