I need to speak with a live person

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Use the link below to contact Support if you are using a paid version of TurboTax.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

View solution in original post

Our 2015 - 2019 tax returns were destroyed due to a large water leak in the area they were stored.  I need at least the 2019 to use as a go by for our 2020 tax return.  Call me at my number on file with intuit or e-mail me at my address on file.  Thank you.  Mickey Wilhite

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

We do not have access to your personal information in this public forum.  If you would like to speak to a TurboTax representative, please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ:

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
yaknad

done tax was due 1257 refund efiled fed rejected because agi was not correct so get back on and all numbers gone so reentered now i owe 1532 what is going on should of been able to just change agi

DawnC
Expert Alumni

What is the status of your return now?   And are you sure you don't have two different accounts with similar tax data entered?   @yaknad   If your return is showing as rejected, reply back with the rejection code you received and review How do I fix a rejected return?

Sign in to TurboTax to check your current status. You'll find it in Tax Home after sign in.    

If you used TurboTax CD/Download you can check your e-file status by opening the File menu and selecting Check E-filing status or by opening your return, selecting the File tab, and selecting the Check E-file Status header.

Keep in mind:

• E-filing status is what stage of the process your return is in.   
  • Refund status is when you can expect your refund. If that’s what you’re interested in, go to Where's My Refund?    Only accepted returns can be tracked.  

What You Will Need

• Social security number or ITIN
  • Your filing status
  • Your exact refund amount
  • Accepted tax return
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"