A Live Review is a way for you to talk one-on-one with a tax expert and get advice about a specific part of your return before you file. It’s one of two ways for you to get a review of your tax return by a tax expert in TurboTax Live.
To get a Live Review:
- Log in to your TurboTax Live account.
- Finish entering all of your data in TurboTax.
- As you proceed through the Review section, on the Looks good! It’s time for a CPA or EA to review your return screen, select the Schedule live review option to set up a convenient time to discuss your return with a tax expert.
- We’ll collect some information from you, including any questions or areas of concern you want to discuss with your tax expert.
- Keep in mind that your tax expert will conduct the Live Review of your specific questions or concerns during the call and will not have reviewed your tax return prior to the call.
What happens during a Live Review?
- The tax expert will call you at the time you chose. It’s best to be signed in to TurboTax then, because they’ll ask you to share your screen.
- You will be able to see your Tax Expert on-screen, but they can’t see you.
- Your tax expert will introduce himself and start a conversation about how they can help.
Don’t have time for a Live Review? Or interested in learning about another way to get a review?
In the Review section, you also have the option to receive an Offline Review. An Offline Review is a great option if you don’t have time for a live phone call or prefer to receive a written message from a tax expert.
Remember, you’re never alone with real CPAs on demandWith TurboTax Live, you get unlimited live help that’s personalized for your situation and reviews from real CPAs , EAs, and tax attorneys when you need it, so you can get your maximum refund. We’re here to make sure you feel 100% confident.