Please be aware that you only qualify for our unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee if you purchase a TurboTax CD/Download or a TurboTax Live with State product from us or one of our authorized resellers.
Thank you for choosing TurboTax, the #1-rated, best-selling tax software.
Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax product, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund.
You can read the fine print at the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for TurboTax Desktop Software. Enter Find feature in your browser (usually listed under Edit) to go to it quickly.
To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form. If you purchased a CD, make sure you send us all the packaging that came with your CD.
- Does your unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee apply to TurboTax Online?
- Can I get the e-filing fee refunded if my state return got rejected?
- What is the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee?
- Why was I double-charged or billed twice?
- What is your "Maximum Refund (or Tax Savings) Guarantee or Your Money Back" all about?