To cancel your subscription, simply remove all products in your TurboTax Advantage account:
- Sign in to TurboTax Advantage.
- Select TurboTax Advantage on the right side of your screen.
- If you only see Sign up now, your subscription is already canceled or you're in the wrong account. Use our Account Recovery tool to get a list of all your TurboTax accounts, then sign in under the right account.
- Select Remove product under each product listed
- Once all products have been removed, you'll see the Sign up now button. This means your subscription has been canceled.
Tip: If you missed the cancelation deadline for this year's TurboTax product, simply wait until you receive your CD or download, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receiving your product.
How do I re-enroll?
To re-enroll, sign in with your existing login and select Sign up now. Do this by October 17 if you want to pre-order the 2021 tax year product.
After November 3, only 2022 tax year products are available for pre-order in TurboTax Advantage. The 2021 version will be available for purchase at TurboTax.com.