Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Returning Member
posted Feb 22, 2024 7:09:27 PM

Desktop Turbotax Business 2023 - Information on 1120S doesn't transferred into NC CD-401S form

Hello,

I'm using 2023 desktop version TT business and the information on 1120S doesn't transferred into NC CD-401S form. There is no error on federal/state smart check and the balance sheets are good, too. However, all the schedules related to income are blank(not transferred) on NC CD-401S but schedules related to assets, liabilities, depreciations did transferred. I did not have to manually input these numbers in 2022 and not sure if I missed something or this is just some error to some users? I tried a couple of times after removing the return but still the same problem. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you

0 1 70
1 Replies
Expert Alumni
Mar 4, 2024 7:13:00 AM

To look at this in detail, we would like to see a diagnostic copy of your return to verify if there is a problem in transferring information from your federal to state form. Here is The information in this file is a sanitized copy meaning there is no personal information, only numbers. Here is how to order. 

Go to the black stripe at the top of the program>online>send tax file to agent. Once you receive the token number, reply back in this thread and let us know what that token number is.

Thank you.