Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 24, 2020 5:04:11 PM

Turbo tax debit card

I have received an deposit date for the feb26 I wanted to know how would I know that it was sent to my turbo tax card. Will I see it pending? I see nothing now. Would anything cause a delay this is my first time with this card 

0 4 396
4 Replies
Level 15
Feb 24, 2020 5:07:56 PM

Once the IRS says the refund was sent then simply check the card balance ... call the 800# on the back. 

Feb 26, 2020 10:22:00 PM

Were you able to see if it was pending in your account or sent by calling the number on the back?

Returning Member
Feb 29, 2020 7:17:02 AM

I hade a sent date of feb26 and I have yet to receive anything on my card. 

Intuit Alumni
Feb 29, 2020 8:38:00 AM

@Jessnkyle0809 Per the IRS Refund timing page - it takes additional time for refunds to be processed after leaving the IRS, and for financial institutions to accept and deposit them to bank accounts and products like debit cards. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers.  If you are concerned, please reach out to your financial institution for information on how they process directly deposited funds. If after 5 days you have not received your refund in your account, you may want to contact the IRS.