Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 2
posted Apr 10, 2024 11:00:23 AM

Summary and worksheets missing from PDF - Turbotax Premium online

The PDF I downloaded last year has two introductory pages with a summary ("Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2022 Federal Tax Return"), and also includes worksheets and a Tax History Report. 

After completing my 2023 taxes today via Turbotax Premium online, I downloaded a PDF, and it included these pages. Later, I accidentally downloaded another copy which lacked these pages. I accidentally deleted the first one.

So my question is: how can I get a PDF that included those missing pages? 

I tried the steps in the link below, and they didn't work - clearing cache, deleting cookies.

I wasn't using Chrome, so I downloaded and installed it. Still got the PDF with the missing pages.

I'm on macOS 14.4.1. Tried Safari, Chrome, Brave, Firefox - all are current.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/the-worksheets-will-not-open-or-download-for-2022-how-do-i-get-these/00/2878196

0 3 4907
1 Best answer
Expert Alumni
Apr 10, 2024 11:19:59 AM

Try this to print worksheets:  Go to Tax Home. Select the year you have just filed. Click on Add another state. You should see Print Center on the left navigation bar. You can now print all kinds of worksheets and forms. 

3 Replies
Expert Alumni
Apr 10, 2024 11:19:59 AM

Try this to print worksheets:  Go to Tax Home. Select the year you have just filed. Click on Add another state. You should see Print Center on the left navigation bar. You can now print all kinds of worksheets and forms. 

Level 2
Apr 10, 2024 12:12:17 PM

Thanks @Cynthiad66 - that worked!

Wow - I wasted a LOT of time on this, including a 36-minute long call with a TurboTax support person who was no help whatsoever.

Level 2
Apr 10, 2024 12:13:00 PM

Thanks @Cynthiad66 - that worked!

Wow - I wasted a LOT of time on this, including a 36-minute long call with a TurboTax support person who was no help whatsoever. Do better, Intuit.