Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Returning Member
posted Nov 30, 2020 10:51:37 AM

My 2019 tax return is not showing when downloaded, it is bringing up a 1-page mail-in instructions, but not 1099. Please help.

When logging into my account ( i double checked it was the correct one) and trying to download/print my return there is a 1-page sheet that is downloaded letting me know that I have to mail in the attached 1099 and other info... but there is no further sheets, and my 1099 does not show. I cannot find it anywhere. My account says that my federal e-file was accepted, but I still cannot download a copy of the return.

0 3 243
3 Replies
Level 15
Nov 30, 2020 10:56:38 AM

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you are not getting a complete return then you will need to wait until sometime in December when they have finished archiving the 2019 returns and the Online system opens back up.

Returning Member
Nov 30, 2020 11:11:44 AM

Yep, I have tried this step multiple times, but it does not work. Just one single sheet is downloaded. No other pages, or information, just that one sheet that says that I need to mail in my attached 1099. 

Level 15
Nov 30, 2020 11:16:07 AM

If you are not getting a complete return then you will need to wait until sometime in December when they have finished archiving the 2019 returns and the Online system opens back up.