If you haven't filed your 2022 return yet, use the power of TurboTax to generate a new W-4 form. The W-4 calculations in your program are up to date with current tax rates.
Here's how to generate and print a new W-4 using TurboTax. We recommend having your most recent pay stub handy:
- Open or continue your return
- Inside TurboTax, search for W-4 and select the Jump to link
- Answer Yes to Do you want to change your W-4 withholdings for 2022?
- The following screens will ask you for your filing status, number of dependents, expected income, deductions, and other factors. Answer the questions as best you can for the most accurate result
- You'll eventually come to Print Form W-4 Results. Select the button(s) to print your W-4 form(s)
- Print (or make) a second copy for your records and give the original to your payroll department. Do not file the W-4 with your tax return