You can, but if you haven't already paid your TurboTax fees (if any), you'll be asked to pay before you can print your return.
- Sign in to your TurboTax account and open your return by selecting Continue or Pick up where you left off.
- Select Tax Tools from the left menu, then Print Center (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
- Select Print, save, or preview this year's return, and follow any additional instructions.
- Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top.
- Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.