, Answering FAQ'sTurboTax Employee
Thank you for choosing TurboTax, the #1-rated, best-selling tax software.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your TurboTax software, but if you're not, you can request a full refund within 60 days of purchase under our unconditional money-back guarantee.
Simply click here to submit your refund request online and follow the steps.
If you accidentally purchased a second copy of TurboTax, contact us so we can refund the duplicate charge.
Does the unconditional money-back guarantee apply to TurboTax Online products?
No. TurboTax Online is a "try before you buy" service, whereas TurboTax software is a "try after you buy" product.
For this reason, our 60-day money-back guarantee does not apply to TurboTax Online purchase fees.
You can use TurboTax Online free of charge up until you print or e-file your return, at which time you are required to submit non-refundable payment.
- Submitting Your Claim Under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee
- Maximum Refund (or Tax Savings) Guarantee or Your Money Back
- Replacing Your TurboTax CD
- Can I get a refund of the e-filing fee if my state return is rejected?
- Can I get a refund of the e-filing fee if my TurboTax Online return is rejected?