If you delete just the Schedule K-1, it will regenerate if associated worksheets are still in the return.
The proper way to delete an unwanted K-1 is from the K-1 Summary screen, which also removes the associated worksheets.
- Open your return in TurboTax, if you haven't already.(To do this, sign in to TurboTax and select Take me to my return.)
- Using the search feature in the upper right, search for K-1 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you receive any Schedules K-1 or Q? Select this even if the correct answer is no.
- Select Update next to the type of K-1 you initially entered (partnership/LLC, S corp, or estate/trust).
- On the K-1 Summary screen, select Delete next to the K-1 you want to remove. Answer Yes on the following screen.
- Select Done.
- If necessary, repeat steps 4–7 for other K-1s you need to remove.