Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 1, 2019 4:59:32 PM

Why was there no mention of Fed taxes paid?

0 6 436
6 Replies
Level 15
Jun 1, 2019 4:59:32 PM

Please explain more.  Are you asking how to get to the section to enter quarterly estimated taxes you paid in 2018 and/or early 2019 for 2018?   It's in the interview if one goes through everything in order.  We can tell you a shortcut how to get there.

Or are you referring to some other "Federal taxes paid?"

Jun 1, 2019 4:59:34 PM

I paid over 1K in Fed taxes but Intuit says, "No Fed. taxes paid"

Level 15
Jun 1, 2019 4:59:35 PM

Please explain what that means.
 What kind of Federal taxes?  In what section did you enter (or need to enter) Federal taxes paid?  
Are you referring to quarterly estimated taxes you paid in 2018?  I asked that above, but no info was provided in your response.

No one in this user community forum can see what you are doing or what you are looking at.  So you'll have to explain it in order for people to be able to comment.

Jun 1, 2019 4:59:36 PM

Forget it.

Level 15
Jun 1, 2019 4:59:37 PM

OK, will do..   Without more info there's not much that can be commented on here in the user forum.  See the info I left you below if you need help from the folks at TurboTax.

Level 15
Jun 1, 2019 4:59:38 PM

See above discussion.   You can speak to TurboTax Support by phone, if you want realtime help.    But be aware that they are going to ask you some questions, too.    But it would be logistically easier for them to quiz you in a realtime conversation. 

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041