Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 3, 2019 10:37:50 AM

Turbo tax will not let me sign in even when I successfully updated my password.

I have my sign in ID and successfully changed my password and now Turbo Tax will not let me sign in.  It reverts back to sign in screen when I try to sign in.

0 8 6213
8 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Jun 3, 2019 10:37:51 AM

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

Jan 13, 2020 11:42:21 AM

Turbo tax will not let me sign in even when I successfully updated my password

Expert Alumni
Jan 13, 2020 3:17:59 PM

@reddfoxx1963 Did you try the steps that KatrinaLO gave above for account recovery?

Feb 10, 2020 8:06:34 PM

Yes, and the problem still exist. After following the instructions given above, all it does is take you back to the home page and keep asking for a password! You click on any link to recover and the web page spins and takes you back to the very beginning. I am unable to log in and unable to change my password.

Intuit Alumni
Feb 10, 2020 8:39:31 PM

To best resolve this issue, please click here to get in contact with customer care. Please be sure to enter the correct product, edition, and a detailed description of your issue. If you see a message that says "We can't find an answer to your issue", please click the "Try Something Else" drop down. Once you fill out the form you will be given a service ticket number and a phone number to contact customer care.

Apr 19, 2020 9:08:37 AM

Every time i try to go log in it tells me to many trys try back in 15 minutes so i do says same thing even after changing password 

Returning Member
Apr 28, 2020 1:00:15 PM

Turbo tax will not let me in even when i successfully updated my password.

Expert Alumni
Apr 28, 2020 1:12:18 PM

Try clearing your internet browser's cache & cookies before trying again (or try a different browser.)  This seems to work for most users.  You can clear these from your browser's settings.

For Google Chrome you can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+shift+delete.

@Annmoorer