Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 1, 2019 1:04:54 AM

I have uploaded my 1095-A which only covers January 20188 May 2018. Turbotax won't accept this document because there are 0.00 in the columns from June-Dec. What do I do?

0 1 404
1 Best answer
Intuit Alumni
Jun 1, 2019 1:04:56 AM

The program will not accept zeros. You must leave those months blank. If you can't change your downloaded version to take out the zeros, delete the form (after saving a copy) and enter it by hand.

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the left side bar, select Tax Tools> Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

1 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Jun 1, 2019 1:04:56 AM

The program will not accept zeros. You must leave those months blank. If you can't change your downloaded version to take out the zeros, delete the form (after saving a copy) and enter it by hand.

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the left side bar, select Tax Tools> Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.