The IRS has started processing e-filed returns. More info
Please note that it'll take several days for the IRS to work through the enormous backlog of early-filed returns, so don't be alarmed if your return seems "stuck" in pending status for awhile. Millions of other filers will be in the same boat. Just hang in there and the IRS will eventually get to your return.
- How many returns can I e-file in the TurboTax CD/Download software?
- IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products
- "Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet"
- What's the difference between the Audit Support Guarantee and Audit Defense?
- Troubleshoot printing issues in TurboTax CD/Download