Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Mar 26, 2020 6:20:41 PM

synching 2 intuit accounts

i just started using intuit and got a little confused and opened 2 accounts 

one with Quickbooks plus and one with quickbooks selfemployed and i have more info in one then i have in the other and wanted to know if there is a way of synching info so that i dont have to do double entries 

i would like to keep both as i like all the features of the quickbook but also like the tax help from "self employed"

HELP!!

0 2 575
2 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Mar 28, 2020 10:47:55 AM

Unfortunately, in order to protect accounts, we are unable to merge accounts. You will need to transfer information from one account to the other. 

Can I merge my accounts? - Community

Level 1
Aug 25, 2020 9:45:17 AM

Ok, you state that I will have to transfer my information. I am cool with that. How do I do that. I have been a mint user for years (going back to like 2008). I am happy to extract all of that information and port it over to my unified account. I also have a neat.com account that Intuit seems to have purchased at some point. I would like to have that account moved as well. I just want to have a unified account for all of my intuit products and a path to make that happen with out loosing all of my historical data. Please point me in the direction that allows me to transfer my data as was suggested.