E-file reject IND-163: Return already rejected multiple times for AGI or self-select PIN. You can no longer e-file using these methods, print and mail your return instead.
This rejection means that the IRS is asking you to print and mail your returns instead of e-filing.
The reason for this reject is that the AGI or self-select PIN the IRS has on file for you doesn’t match what you've entered and after a number of rejects, e-filing using these methods becomes unavailable.
We've got instructions on how print and mail both your federal and state returns for all product types:
- How do I find last year’s AGI?
- TurboTax Online instructions for E-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-032-04: The AGI or Self-select PIN from last year doesn't match IRS records
- How do I fix a rejected return?
- What if I e-filed before April 15, but my return got rejected after the deadline?
- How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online?