How do I track my Kentucky tax refund? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
TurboTax has your taxes covered during coronavirus. Stay up-to-date on the latest tax info here.
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.1495 helpful votes

How do I track my Kentucky tax refund?

You can track it at the Commonwealth of Kentucky Where's My Refund? page.

The state will ask you to enter the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars. You can find this by logging into TurboTax. If you're using the mobile app, you may need to scroll down to find your refund amount.

The refund date you'll see doesn't include the days your financial institution may take to process a direct deposit or a paper check may take in the mail. If you're concerned, contact the Kentucky Department of Revenue.

As much as we would like to help, TurboTax does not distribute refunds, only the IRS or your state tax agency can legally do so.

Statement from the Department of Revenue: The Kentucky Department of Revenue takes active steps to protect taxpayers, and taxpayer dollars, from fraud and identity theft. This can increase the time it takes to review and process income tax returns and requests for refunds.

The department strives to process individual income tax requests efficiently and is committed to processing individual requests for income tax refunds within a timely manner.

Taxpayers may check their refund status online by using the Where’s My Refund? application on the Kentucky Department of Revenue website.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post