How do I track my Colorado tax refund? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.2140 helpful votes

How do I track my Colorado tax refund?

Go to Revenue Online to check the status of your refund and get answers to frequently asked questions.

For refund-related questions, contact the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Statement from the Colorado Department of Revenue: In the best interest of all our taxpayers, the Colorado Department of Revenue implements measures to detect and prevent identity theft-related refund fraud. Fraud detection, along with verification that claims made on an individual income tax return are valid and the documentation is submitted with the returns, are part of the process of ensuring the return is correct and complete and that taxpayers receive the refund amount to which they are entitled. Please be aware that Colorado’s fraud prevention measures, meant to ensure state tax dollars are going to the right person, could delay individual income tax refunds up to 60 days beyond the time frames of prior years.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in