How do I track my Alabama tax refund? - Community `

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

How do I track my Alabama tax refund?

Go to My Alabama Taxes and then select Where's My Refund?, located under Quick links for individuals.

For refund-related questions, contact the Alabama Department of Revenue.

Statement from Alabama Department of Revenue: For the most up-to-date information concerning the status of your current year refund, call 1-855-894-7391 or check our website at www.revenue.alabama.gov, then click on Where's My Refund. Return processing times vary depending on many factors, including complexity of the return and our identity verification processes. Please allow 8 to 12 weeks to receive your refund.

The Department is once again converting some tax refunds to a paper check that were requested to be delivered by direct deposit. Making this change is intended to prevent criminals from easily diverting fraudulently filed refunds to their own accounts. Avoiding potential refund fraud by sending paper checks outweighs taking the risk of sending a refund electronically to the wrong party.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post