Jbera

Requested replacement turbocard, never recieved it.

Hi, I got a problem. My stimulus check was preloaded onto my Turbo card from 2 years ago, which was stolen. I reported the card as lost, and then requested a replacement. I had moved since I received the original card, and I updated my address when I applied for my new card (it has you confirm your address before requesting the card). When I had done this, I got an email saying I would be informed when it was headed in the mail. I got the email saying it was coming in the mail, and it said it would take up to two weeks. I later received an email saying that my card was at the local post office and would be at my house within 2 business days. This was 11 days ago. I went to the post office and it had never even made it to the post office. The turbo card app also tells me its at the post office, but it is not. I tried calling the support number but can't get to an actual person, just an automated service wanting me to request ANOTHER replacement card. Its almost been a month since I requested the first one. How do I find out where the heck my card is?? I wasn't given a tracking number. Monthly fees are going to start coming out of my money on the card. Monthly fees I wouldn't have had to pay if I had received my card at the time the app and emails had said I would have. Please help!

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Credit cards

You will need to talk to the card company.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Credit cards

• here is the deal though, my credit drama card is whta turbo tax is putting my refund on. The cradle was stolen before it was activated.  I need another card how do I recieve it

Credit cards

Your stimulus payment will likely be sent to the same Turbo® Visa® Debit Card account you received your refund on.

If you don’t have your card anymore, but have access to your account, you can sign in and order a replacement card.

If you don’t have access to your Turbo account, call Green Dot at (888) 285-4169 to order a replacement card or to request a check for your account balance.

@MelissaNLoran

Here is a TurboTax article about the American Rescue Plan.

@MelissaNLoran

Credit cards

The problem is it's not a turbo tax card its through credit karma.you guys offer us to sign up for credit karma to recieve their card. I never Activated the card it was stolen before I could activate it.  

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Credit cards

Please see I need a replacement debit card for assistance with your Credit Karma debit card.

@MelissaNLoran

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"