Jbera

Requested replacement turbocard, never recieved it.

Hi, I got a problem. My stimulus check was preloaded onto my Turbo card from 2 years ago, which was stolen. I reported the card as lost, and then requested a replacement. I had moved since I received the original card, and I updated my address when I applied for my new card (it has you confirm your address before requesting the card). When I had done this, I got an email saying I would be informed when it was headed in the mail. I got the email saying it was coming in the mail, and it said it would take up to two weeks. I later received an email saying that my card was at the local post office and would be at my house within 2 business days. This was 11 days ago. I went to the post office and it had never even made it to the post office. The turbo card app also tells me its at the post office, but it is not. I tried calling the support number but can't get to an actual person, just an automated service wanting me to request ANOTHER replacement card. Its almost been a month since I requested the first one. How do I find out where the heck my card is?? I wasn't given a tracking number. Monthly fees are going to start coming out of my money on the card. Monthly fees I wouldn't have had to pay if I had received my card at the time the app and emails had said I would have. Please help!