Retirement tax questions

@incumbent & others asking about my various postings of PDF's that walkthrough filing Trust and Estate forms - I apologize as that was all prepared before 2019, mostly 2015-2018, when Intuit had a sort of reasonable forum called AXE.  For reasons that make no sense, they transferred texts of answers without any of the explanatory and underlying  attachments.  I'm attempting to address here various emails I have received and questions posted to prior solved questions.  If what I'll add does not solve, please, best, send me an email within TurboTax.  Again, my apologies but as a public health state government official you might not be surprised that other activities for a year have made for long days.

PDFs Attached (limited to 5 attachments):

• Form 1041 Trust - Starting out creating a Trust Tax Return
  • How to use FORMS mode in Form 1041 to address Schedule D Capital Gains and Losses and issues of dates of acquisition   2018 Form 1041 Schedule D - Cap Gain-Loss dates
  • Form 1041 FINAL YEAR Allocations to Beneficiary K-1
  • Form 1041 FINAL - Distributing Tax Overpayment
  • Form 1041 ESTATE - Sale of Decedent Residence

Scruffy_Curmudgeon -IAFF retired Firefighter(FF1/2)&Paramedic, USAR O3 AIS/ASA '66-'67 - NOT AN INTUIT EMPLOYEE

If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.