ireyelle

Why does it take so long to load “almost done” for about 30 minutes

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Deductions & credits

If you are having problems with the program loading slowly or savings your answers, please try clearing your cookies and cache. For instructions please click the following links: Clear Cookies & Clear Cache. If this does not work, I recommend trying another browser and checking your internet connection. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Deductions & credits

I cleared cookies and cache in the browser I had up, but that didn't work, so I signed into Turbotax from Safari on my macbook rather than chrome, and was able to pick up where I left off and submit my returns that way! When I got to the end on chrome, I let it load/buffer for over 30 minutes before trying Safari, and eventually ×-ed out after submitting via Safari. 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Deductions & credits

We are glad you were able to complete and file your taxes using a different web browser. Other than clearing your cache and deleting cookies, the only other thing that we may have suggested would have been to contact customer support for additional assistance. I have posted a link below for TurboTax customer service if you still need assistance:

TurboTax customer service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Gypsycal

Deductions & credits

That is not the problem unless it happens when you try to connect to other sites. Its all on their end they probably have a nice

circa 2011 network

rbarned

Deductions & credits

This doesn't work.  Why are you wasting our time?